BM YACHT SERVICE since the beginning of its activity is specialized in the realization of new or repair any ducts, conduits for circulating fluid or powder product. Those can be in different materials aluminum, steel, copper-nickel, stainless steel, copper, brass, based on the application domain required by the client (food, petrochemical, water recovery, treatment, diesel …).
• Industrial piping in all diameters, compressed air, fluids networks, fire.
• In our workshop manufacturing according to plans mounting and installation on site.
• Provision, manufacture and replacement of piping according to the required regulations.
• All diameters piping.
• Threaded and coupled connection or by welding or fitting groove.
• Fire piping with testing acoourding to the RINA, BV, DNV, TURK Loyds.
• Air compressed piping.
• Purge and exhaust piping.
• Fresh water, black water, grey water, bilge, diesel, fuel, air conditionning, circulation (hot water), hydraulic piping.
• Testing all piping on the boat.
• Overboarding lines, sea chest lines works.
• installation, maintenance and repair of fresh water pumps, sea water pumps, fuel pumps, bilge pumps
• installation, maintenance and repair of marine engines
• servicing and repair of fuel injection systems
• installation, maintenance and repair of marine generators (Kohler, Cummins Fischer Panda, CAT, Northern Lights, etc….)
• installation, maintenance and repair of hydraulic components (pumps, manifolds, coolers, pumps, winches, flexible pipes, etc. …)
• installation, maintenance and repair of hydraulic stabilizer systems
• installation, maintenance and repair of hydraulic bow/stern thruster systems
• manufacture of hydraulic pipe lines
• manufacture and alignment of shaft lines
• service of shaft lines – replacement of the bearings, stuffing boxes
• repair of marine propellers and shafts
1. Manufacturing and installation of all hydraulic systems on yachts:
– hydraulic stabilizers
– hydraulic bowthrusters
– hydraulic winches
– hydraulic rudders
– hydraulic cranes
– hydraulic valves
2. Repair all hydraulic systems:
– Replacement of steel hydraulic pipes
– Replacement of flexible pipes
– Repair of hydraulic pumps
– Repair of hydraulic engines
– Repair of hydraulic cylinders